Subject: Ticket Completion Report - Nov 16 till Nov 17 2019
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: dan <[email-masked]>
Cc: suzannapavelle <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 09:08:12 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dan, 

PFB the ticket completion report. 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715795 - Magento cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715829 - Magento cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715788 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715853 - Ebay cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715756 - UPS Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715757 - UPS Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715758 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715759 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715805 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715806 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715932 - Amazon replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715933 - Amazon replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715543 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715971 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715931 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715886 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715887 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716000 - UPS Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715894 - UPS Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715937 - UPS Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715958 - UPS Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715968 - UPS Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715882 - WayFair address change, completed 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716021 - WayFair cancellation 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi