Subject: Ticket Completion Report - Nov 11 till Nov 15 2019
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: dan <[email-masked]>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>, suzannapavelle <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 08:40:44 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dan, 

First of all, my sincere apologies for not sending the daily report on the ticket completion. I have added all tickets completion in the duration below. 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/714480 - Correct note added! 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/714684 - Wayfair address change - resolved 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/714683 - Wayfair address change - resolved 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/714733 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/714818 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/714822 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/714810 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715000 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715190 - Wayfair cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/712877 - Confirmed wayfair late replacement part. 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/714142 - Confirmed wayfair late replacement part. 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715200 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715259 - Changed order status to "on hold" - note added. 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715269 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715268 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715288 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715287 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715292 - UPS Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715405 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715619 - Wayfair cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715586 - Amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715488 - Wayfair address change 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715489 - Wayfair address change 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715592 - Wayfair cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715534 - ebay msg - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715590 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715544 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715625 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715624 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715567 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715576 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715618 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715598 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715566 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715559 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715650 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715452 - UPS Exception, note added (Ebay) 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715603 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715672 - Exception Alert! 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715674 - Exception Alert! 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715687 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/715695 - ebay replied 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi