Subject: Re: Vilano Tickets
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: Adithya Srivastava <[email-masked]>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 08:39:07 -0700 (MST)

Thanks :) 

Regards, 
Pritish 

From: "Adithya Srivastava" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Pritish Nandi" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "deeksha" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2019 9:06:33 PM 
Subject: Vilano Tickets 

Dear Pritish, 

PFB vilano tickets for today, that is; November 11, 2019 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/714480 - Correct note added! 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/714684 - Wayfair address change - resolved 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/714683 - Wayfair address change - resolved 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/714733 - Replied by Noena (Vilano Team) 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/714818 - Replied by Michelle (Vilano Team) 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/714822 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/714810 - Ebay replied 

Guys! BE CAUTIOUS while replying to Amazon and Ebay. We already have 1 incorrect response in Ebay, and doesn't want any other. 

Regards 
Adithya Srivastava