Subject: Could you please help with this customer query - zendesk #84447
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 01:19:31 -0800

Hello Dr.Sam,

I really hope that you're doing well.

We do know that you have very little time for yourself and also to
reply on thousands of daily e-mails. However, could you please help us
with this customer query which is written below.

Thank you,
Bryan
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

hi doc.,  

please help me to replace warafin for a safer better product. i have
been on it for the last 5 yrs. because my doctor told me i would have
to take it for the rest of my life! because i have a mechanical
aorotic valve and was told warafin keeps the valve clean! i truly hope
this is bull****!  will taken blood optimizer work for me??  one
more question- he also wrote me a precription for Zetia, a statin drug
i think! if you know a better solution, i will follow your advise!! 
i heard statin drugs do more harm than good!!! 

Thank you so much Doc!

-Jerry