Subject: Ticket Completion Report - Nov 8 and 9, 2019
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: dan <[email-masked]>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>, suzannapavelle <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2019 22:39:03 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dan, 

PFB the ticket completion for Nov 8 and 9, 2019. 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/714336 - Replied Amazon 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/714333 - Drafted. Replied by Tara 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/714304 - Ebay Cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/714299 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/714276 - Amazon Cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/714329 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/714350 - Wayfair ticket, replied. 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/714356 - Wayfair Cancellation 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/714336 ] 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/714521 - Amazon Cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/714501 - Amazon cancellation dupe tkt 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/714528 - eBay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/714492 - Amazon replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/714480 - Escalated to Dan 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi