Subject: Re: Vilano Ticket
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: Adithya Srivastava <[email-masked]>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 18:31:42 -0700 (MST)

Thanks Mate :) 

Regards, 
Pritish 

From: "Adithya Srivastava" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Pritish Nandi" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "deeksha" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, November 5, 2019 9:28:44 PM 
Subject: Vilano Ticket 

Dear Pritish, 

PFB vilano ticket for today, that is; November 05, 2019 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/713762 - replied on eBay. 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/713718 - replied on eBay. 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/713681 - replied on eBay. 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/713744 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/713750 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/713734 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/713733 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/713706 - eBay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/713561 - Dupe tkt for eBay 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/713721 - note added for colby. 

Regards 
Adithya Srivastava