Subject: Ticket Completion report - Oct 31 till Nov 2, 2019
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: dan <[email-masked]>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>, suzannapavelle <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2019 01:04:35 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dan, 

PFB the tickets we have handled. 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/712815 - Amazon cancellation, done 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/712857 - Replacement part cancellation. Resolved by Michelle 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/712954 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/712936 - Note added, awaiting reply. 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/713020 - Brenda is working on the previous ticket. Tagged. 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/712997 - Ebay query notification. Resolved 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/713000 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/712998 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/712996 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/713233 - Wayfair Cancellation. 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/713213 - Note added, awaiting reply. 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/713162 - Wayfair Cancellation. 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi