Subject: Re: [HFL Support] Re: HFL Solutions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2019 11:54:13 -0700

ZD#84035.

AJ
HFL Customer Support

----- Original Message -----
From:
 "kivan fernando" <[email-masked]>

To:
"HFL Support" <[email-masked]>
Cc:
"- Dr. Sam Robbins -" <[email-masked]>
Sent:
Sat, 2 Nov 2019 18:47:59 +0000
Subject:
Re: [HFL Support] Re: HFL Solutions

 Hi Bryan,

  Please can you refund 50% of the costs involved and that would avoid
me paying quite more to return the bottle back to you to USA.

  Can you confirm the amount and the date it will be transferred back
to my UK bank account.

  Regards,

Kivan

-------------------------
FROM: - HFL's & Dr. Sam's Customer Care Team - (HFL Support)
<[email-masked]>
SENT: 01 November 2019 10:08
TO: Kivan <[email-masked]>
SUBJECT: [HFL Support] Re: HFL Solutions

   ## Please reply ABOVE this line or use below web link. Thanks ## 

		 Ticket #84035: HFL Solutions [1] 

	Your request (#84035 [2]) has been updated.  

	To review the status of the request and add additional comments,
follow the link below:
http://health.zendesk.com/hc/requests/84035 [3] 

	You can also add a comment by replying to this email. 

-------------------------

- HFL'S & DR. SAM'S CUSTOMER CARE TEAM -, NOV 1, 3:08 AM PDT:  Hello
Kivan,

 Thank you for reaching out to HFL Solutions.

 I'm sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with our supplement
AlphaViril, I would suggest you to take 1 pill at the starting of your
day without eating something, as your body might need some time so
that it will adapt the changes for good. However, if you still want to
return the supplement then I can also offer you a %50 refund so that
it would save your time and money to return the package back to us.

 If you don't want to have the refund then please return the package
on the below mentioned address.

 Speciality Fulfilment Center
 Attn: HFL Returns/Dr. Sam
#3 [4] 17th Avenue South
 Nampa, ID 83651
 USA

 Please make sure the original package insert receipt is in the
returned package. I would also suggest inserting a note or a print out
of our email so we can make sure your refund happens faster.

 We encourage you to purchase tracking and insurance for your
shipment. Once we receive your package, you can expect to receive your
refund within 5-7 days.

 Please do reach out to us if there is anything else we can help you
with.

 Sincere Regards,
 Bryan | HFL Customer Care Team | www.4HFL.com [5]

-------------------------

KIVAN, NOV 1, 2:32 AM PDT:  

	Dear Sam and Adam, 

	Unfortunately, I took just 1 pill to test it out but it didn't work
for me! i actually struggled with a raising heart last night and the
experience was horrible!! 

	I will have to now return the bottle fully secured, packed and back
to you,. So do send me a return address or a return label if there is
one. 

	I demand that I get my full refund as I also paid for a shipping cost
which wasn't agreed initially. 

	I look forward to hearing from you soon. 

	Regards, 

	Kivan 

	________________________________
 From: - HFL's & Dr. Sam's Customer Care Team - (HFL Support)
<[email-masked] [6]>
 Sent: 30 October 2019 13:26
 To: Kivan <[email-masked] [7]>
 Subject: [Request received] HFL Solutions 

-------------------------

- HFL'S & DR. SAM'S CUSTOMER CARE TEAM -, OCT 30, 6:26 AM PDT:  Dear
Kivan,

 Thanks for your email.

 Thanks for your order of AlphaViril. I acknowledge the receipt that
you've now received it.

 When you place an order to us, we don't charge you duty/tax. Which
means, you have to pay duty/tax when the order arrives (if required).

 Please note that the charges you've paid are probably the custom
charges. Also, please be aware that customs operate by the law of land
over which we have no control. 

 Please have a look at the terms:
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Please check with your country's customs
office regarding the import of the product you wish to order. As the
buyer, you are responsible for any import restrictions, prohibited
import items, taxes, tariffs, fees and other duties. 
 Read more: https://ssi.4hfl.com/pop/terms.php [8] 

 Should you have further query, feel free to get back to us.

 Warm Regards
 Adam | HFL Customer Care Team | www.4HFL.com [9]

		 This email is a service from HFL Support. 

[R5OVXV-3P6P]

Links:
------
[1] https://health.zendesk.com/hc/requests/84035
[2] https://health.zendesk.com/hc/requests/84035
[3] http://health.zendesk.com/hc/requests/84035
[4] https://health.zendesk.com/hc/requests/3
[5] http://www.4HFL.com
[6] mailto:[email-masked]
[7] mailto:[email-masked]
[8] https://ssi.4hfl.com/pop/terms.php
[9] http://www.4HFL.com