Subject: Re: EH-201909181945-544272 Query Request
From: [email-masked]
To: "- Dr. Sam Robbins -" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: "- Dr. Sam Robbins -" <[email-masked]>, "manager" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2019 02:21:59 -0700

Dear Dr.Sam,

I hope for your wellness.

Below is the first response from the customer (
JOHN SATTLER )
 and he is a good old Customer also he was very concerned about the
Adrafinil in Body Brain Energy so I've told him to wait for the reply.

I received your answer but you said nothing about cycling! All reports
say you can’t use adrafinil long term! How do I find your testing on
adrafinil? I would really like to hear what the dr. Says to this.
I’m getting ready to put an order in but I Need convincing evidence
from the dr.Sam On the adrafinil, this is important to my health.
Thanks John

Thank you,
Bryan
______________________________________________________________________

Bryan - I don't know where the beginning of this question is, what
you've told him, for me to continue to assist. 

On Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 5:33 AM <[email-masked] [1]> wrote:

Hello Dr. Sam,

I hope that you're doing well.

I believe you must be very busy with the hard work, this customer was
very  eager to hear from you Sir, please help him to solve his query.

Please do take your time and assist on this case if it's possible.

Thank you & Best regards,

Bryan

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

( JOHN SATTLER )

I received your answer but you said nothing about cycling! All reports
say you can’t use adrafinil long term! How do I find your testing on
adrafinil? I would really like to hear what the dr. Says to this.
I’m getting ready to put an order in but I Need convincing evidence
from the dr. On the adrafinil, this is important to my health. Thanks
John

Links:
------
[1] mailto:[email-masked]