Subject: EH-201909181945-544272 Query Request
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 05:32:53 -0700

Hello Dr. Sam,

I hope that you're doing well.

I believe you must be very busy with the hard work, this customer was
very  eager to hear from you Sir, please help him to solve his query.

Please do take your time and assist on this case if it's possible.

Thank you & Best regards,

Bryan

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

( JOHN SATTLER )

I received your answer but you said nothing about cycling! All reports
say you can’t use adrafinil long term! How do I find your testing on
adrafinil? I would really like to hear what the dr. Says to this.
I’m getting ready to put an order in but I Need convincing evidence
from the dr. On the adrafinil, this is important to my health. Thanks
John