Subject: Re: Vilano Tickets
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: Adithya Srivastava <[email-masked]>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 18:58:29 -0700 (MST)

Thanks 

From: "Adithya Srivastava" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Pritish Nandi" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "deeksha" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, 30 October, 2019 21:06:59 
Subject: Vilano Tickets 

Dear Pritish 

PFB, vilano tickets for today, that is; October 30, 2019 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/712556 - replied on eBay 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/712549 - replied on eBay 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/712550 - replied on eBay 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/712578 - Amazon replied. 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/712554 - Tagged Dan and Michelle | Michelle Closed this 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/712518 - Walmart cancellation, tagged Dan and Chris | Cancelled, refunded and closed by Christina. 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/712478 - Ebay replied. 

Regards 
Adithya Srivastava