Subject: Re: Alfa Viril
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 04:28:31 -0700

handled under 84033

Thank you,
Adam
HFL Customer Support

----- Original Message -----
From:
 "Steve Lampert" <[email-masked]>

To:
"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc:
"Ayelet & Steve Lampert" <[email-masked]>
Sent:
Wed, 30 Oct 2019 08:53:27 +0000
Subject:
Alfa Viril

	Dear Dr. Sam,

	I am a 56 year old male.  My main issue is maintaining an erection
and even when I have one its not strong. Also my libido is definitely
decreased in the last 2 years.  I have all the symptoms you describe
in your video.  I'm not generally over weight but I have a pretty
good belly.   My primary care doctor tells me my testosterone is low
but he is currently only treating my low thyroid.  So on the face of
it your product seems like it could help me in many areas.  Two thing
are preventing me from buying now.  The first is your product is not
reviewed by any of the mags or videos that review and compare
testosterone boosters to one another.  For example Prime Male comes
out as the top product for men over 40 across many platforms.  There
is no way to compare AlfaViril to Prime Male which I find
discouraging.  Also your product features a proprietary blend and
many reviews say to pass on a product that does not list dosage of
each ingredient.  I am new to this.. I have never taken any
supplements.  So I have to go with the consensus and your product is
only seen on Amazon(which is good…) besides your site but there
seems despite the 20 year track record that outside peer review is
lacking.  I want to start with the best.  I know you have a
guarantee.  I don't need the extra $100.  Can you help me by telling
how AlphaViril is like or different from Prime Male?

	Thanks.

	Steve Lampert

	Israel