Subject: Re: Blood Optimizer
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 12:35:36 -0700

ZD#84012.

AJ
HFL Customer Support

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kathy Oyer" <[email-masked]>
To:"Dr. Sam Robbins" <[email-masked]>
Cc:
Sent:Tue, 29 Oct 2019 18:49:24 +0000 (UTC)
Subject:Blood Optimizer

I have been taking Alpha Viril for about two weeks now....two in the
morning and two in the evening to help boost my testosterone and help
my ED.  If I would take your product "Blood Optimizer along with
it,  what would be the dosage I would need for the the blood
optimizer?  I am 68 years old.  So far I have not seen any results
from the alpha viril yet, but I know it does take time....I have read
that some men get better results from taking the two products
together.
Thanks,Garry