Subject: Ticket Completion Report - Oct 23 till Oct 25 2019.
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: dan <[email-masked]>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>, suzannapavelle <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2019 03:24:47 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dan, 

Apologies for the delay in updation on tickets. Please find below the tickets which we have touched upon on Oct 23 till Oct 25 2019. 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/711195 - Wayfair address change request. Complete 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/711196 - Wayfair address change, duplicate ticket. Closed. 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/711132 - Ebay query, answered. 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/711077 - Ebay query, answered. 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/711134 - Ebay query, answered. 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/711051 - Ebay query, answered. 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/711093 - Ebay query, answered. 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/711148 - Unable to find suitable response, tagged Dan/Michelle 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/711143 - Unable to find suitable response, tagged Dan/Michelle 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/711248 - Ebay query, answered. 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/711397 - Ticket updated with tracking number and note added. 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/710302 - Replied. 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/711447 - Ebay query, answered. 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/708021 - Replied. 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/711590 - Amazon exchange. Tagged Dan and Michelle 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/711550 - Amazon (UPS missing). Tagged Dan and Michelle 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/710441 - confirmed under late replacement parts. 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/710801 - confirmed under late replacement parts. 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/709081 - confirmed under late replacement parts. 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/711621 - added note for Dan 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi