Subject: Re: Download Removal Status
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 01:47:48 +0000

Hi Charlotte,

Yes she is trained on Kibana. I am not sure if Pritish passed this on to her to work on. I will speak with Pritish regarding this. Amira will be here soon. I will get her to work on this and share the data.

Regards,
Deeksha

Sent from my iPhone

On 24 Oct 2019, at 04:19, Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Hi Deeksha,  what’s the delay with this data?  I understand Pritish is busy training this week but surely Amira has time?  I’m under the impression she is trained on kibana. Thanks

Charlotte Jansen​
 |
Customer Support B2B
Les Mills International
 |
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
<https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat>
<http://www.lesmills.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
<https://twitter.com/lesmills>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness>
<https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/>

From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, 17 October 2019 10:35 pm
To: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Download Removal Status

Hi Charlotte,

Attached is the updated file with re-download status. Will check again on Sunday for the rest of the clubs to see if the classes have re-downloaded again.

Regards,
Pritish

________________________________
From: "Charlotte Jansen" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
To: "Pritish Nandi" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: "deeksha" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, 16 October, 2019 10:30:26
Subject: RE: Download Removal Status

Great thanks, please check if they’ve re-downloaded and if this re-download has been successful via the file size in Kibana.

Charlotte Jansen​
 |
Customer Support B2B
Les Mills International
 |
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
<https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat>
<http://www.lesmills.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
<https://twitter.com/lesmills>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness>
<https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/>

From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 14 October 2019 10:36 pm
To: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Download Removal Status

Hi Charlotte,

PFA the updated files.

Regards,
Pritish

________________________________
From: "Charlotte Jansen" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
To: "Pritish Nandi" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: "deeksha" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 14 October, 2019 14:11:08
Subject: RE: Download Removal Status

Thanks but this doesn’t highlight which clubs have downloads removed since the last update.  Please compare against the first report and mark ‘YES 14.10’ instead of ‘Yes’

Charlotte Jansen​
 |
Customer Support B2B
Les Mills International
 |
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
<https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat>
<http://www.lesmills.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
<https://twitter.com/lesmills>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness>
<https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/>

From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 14 October 2019 1:59 am
To: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Download Removal Status
Importance: High

Hi Charlotte,

Attached is the files with Download Removal status.

Regards,
Pritish Nandi