Subject: Ticket Completion Report - Oct 22, 2019
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: dan <[email-masked]>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]>, suzannapavelle <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 01:41:29 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dan, 

PFB the tickets handled on Oct 22, 2019. 

[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/710945 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/710945 ] - Amazon cancellation. 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/710918 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/710918 ] - Amazon cancellation. 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/710912 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/710912 ] - A mazon cancellation, duplicate ticket. 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/710897 - Amazon cancellation, duplicate ticket. 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/710896 - Amazon cancellation, duplicate ticket. 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/710894 - Amazon cancellation, duplicate ticket. 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/710876 - Wayfair cancellation. 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/710916 - Amazon cancellation. 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/710951 - Cancelled in Odoo and SS. 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/711004 - Wayfair replacement part Cancellation, Unable to find in Odoo- Tagged Dan and Chris. 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/711019 - Amazon cancellation. Order shipped notified Dan and Michelle. 

Regards, 
Pritish