Subject: Re: Warafin= rat poison
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 17:13:01 -0700

ZD#83715.

AJ
HFL Customer Support

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jerry Baxley" <[email-masked]>
To:"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc:
Sent:Tue, 22 Oct 2019 23:31:58 +0000 (UTC)
Subject:Re: Warafin= rat poison

 dr. Sam,  i forgot to tell you i have a mechanical aorotic valve. my
dr. told me the warafin helps keep the valve clean??  i hate this
drug, i have brusies up and down my arms, etc...from this crap!! 
thanks for a reply!!!

 On Monday, October 21, 2019, 5:20:55 PM CDT, Jerry Baxley
<[email-masked]> wrote:  

hi doc, i need you to help me to get off warafin and replace it with
blood optimizers, etc... also to take a better med. Zetia,  a statin
drug. to replace with a safer natural source??  thanks Doc...  
Jerry!!!    [email-masked]