Subject: ZD#83751 - AlphaViril side effects, please review
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 14:55:20 -0700

Hi Dr. Sam,

Hope you're well. Please review ZD#83751 - Customer placed 2 orders:

1. Order EH-201901041704-088644 - No side effects, Batch#
PB0147718EXP9/20. He was very happy since he'd switched from another
company's supplement with Yohimbe.

2. Order EH-201909141804-399455 - Experiencing flushing, increased
heart rate. Batch# PB0027119EXP04/21.

I told him the formulation hadn't changed between the orders, but he
wants to check if the first order was an older batch without Yohimbe.
He wants to hear from a product specialist. He doesn't want to return
the bottles yet, but at the same time is hesitant to continue when
he's experiencing these effects with just 1 pill. He's tried taking a
few days off, but the effects persist when he resumes AV.

Thank you,

AJ
HFL Customer Support