Subject: Ticket Completion Report - Oct 17, 2019
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: dan <[email-masked]>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>, suzannapavelle <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 08:43:01 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dan, 

PFB the tickets we have touched today. 

eBay - 

Total 3 tickets left which are from eBay for your review. 

Tickets- 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/709962 - Bike parts . Tagged Colby 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/709977 - Ebay - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/709933 - Ebay - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/709908 - Ebay - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/709903 - Ebay - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/709978 - Bike Issue - Tagged Colby 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/709950 - Package dimension - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/709981 - Ebay - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/709980 - Ebay - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/709932 - Ebay Dupe - Closed 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/710001 - Replied about Bike Sizing 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/710002 - Ebay - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/710034 - Ebay - Replied 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi