Subject: Ticket Completion Report - Oct 15, 2019
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: dan <[email-masked]>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>, suzannapavelle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 08:34:17 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dan, 

PFB the tickets which we have touched upon today. 

Ebay- 

No tickets are pending in eBay 

Ticket- 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/709541 - Amazon cancellation - Done, tagged Chris. 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/709566 - Ebay - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/709564 - Ebay, question answered. 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/709562 - Ebay, question answered 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/709566 - Ebay - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/709486 - Ebay - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/709433 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/709404 - replied on eBay 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/709503 - Ebay Marketing- Closed 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/709502 - Ebay Marketing- Closed 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/709501 - Ebay Marketing- Closed 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/709513 - Replied on eBay 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/709469 - tagged dan adn colby. 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/709489 - replied on eBay 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/709417 - tagged dan 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi