Subject: Ticket Completion Report - Oct 13, 2019
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: dan <[email-masked]>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>, suzannapavelle <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2019 09:14:16 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dan, 

PFB the ticket completion report for today. 

eBay - 

No messages pending in returnsoutlet and Rodbikeoutlet. Unfortunately, we are still unable to login in to icatchdeals. 

Tickets - 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/700828 - Ebay - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/708914 - Ebay - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/709112 -Ebay - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/709030 - Ebay - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/709181 - Replied on eBay. 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/709116 - Article Feedback - Need more info - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/708954 - Stock inquiry - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/709025 - Replied on eBay. 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/709140 - Replied to cx 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/708954 - (chat reply) done 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/709070 (amazon missing package UPS) done 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/709137 - note added for Dan 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/709086 - replied to cx 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/709133 - Tagged Dan on PayPal dispute 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/709216 - eBay Cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/709217 - Wayfair Cancellation 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi