Subject: Tickets completed on 8th and 9th Oct 2019
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: dan <[email-masked]>
Cc: suzannapavelle <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 06:54:10 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dan, 

Please find the tickets we have touched upon today and yesterday. 

Ebay Messages - 

We have completed all messages on eBay. Nothing is pending in any of the platforms. 

Tickets - 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/708290 - Wayfair Cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/708335 - Amazon Cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/708334 - Dupe 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/708330 - Amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/708258 - Out of stock question. Tagged Colby. 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/708259 - Ebay Notification 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/708281 - Replied about charging and found answer in Amazon questions under listing 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/708188 - Replied- Missing UPS 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/708297- Ebay notice closed 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/708294 - Ebay Notice closed 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/708295 - Ebay Notice closed 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/708249 - Replied on Shipping 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/708272 - Ebay Newsletter closed 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/708226 - Escalated to Dan of what we think the answer is 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/708271 - Ebay Notice closed 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/708074 - Replied - Missing Instructions manual 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/708089 - Escalated - Returns 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/708090 - Escalated - missing items 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/708101 - Escalated as no Information regarding Pedals of vertical climbers 3.0 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/708081 - Escalated on product description. 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi