Subject: Re: Thanks Alexia!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2019 17:06:48 -0700

Hi Dr. Sam,

Any specific advice here, or should we ask her to consult her doctor
and not us?

Thank you,

AJ
HFL Customer Support

----- Original Message -----
From:
 "alexia4421" <[email-masked]>

To:
"Dr. Sam Robbins" <[email-masked]>
Cc:

Sent:
Mon, 07 Oct 2019 19:48:18 -0400
Subject:
Re: Thanks Alexia!

Hi Dr. Robbins. I'm afraid none of the options fits my goal. Perhaps I
best summarize me to see if you have any advice to offer. I am a 65
year old female with a spinal cord injury which occurred in 1996 at
the T-9 level making me a paraplegic. I weigh 105 lbs yet I benchpress
185 lbs and I generally complete 2 full marathons each year, so I am
not lacking in exercise. My primary problem is neuropathic pain
resulting from the nerve damage to my spine. My blood pressure,
cholesterol level and other factors are within normal limits. I must
admit I never expected to survive this long after my injury and now
that I am an official 'senior citizen' I feel I may need advice to
make certain my elder years are the best they can be. So I am open to
any suggestions you may have. I have always found a variety of sources
of advice are useful. 
Thanks very much. I look forward to hearing what you might recommend.
Alexia

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: "Dr. Sam Robbins" <[email-masked]> 
Date: 10/7/19 3:51 PM (GMT-05:00) 
To: Alexia Bouckoms <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Thanks Alexia! 

	HI ALEXIA! NICE TO MEET YOU! 

	Thank you so much for entering the sweepstakes... I realize you
don't know me and the only reason you're getting this email is because
you wanted to win some free stuff... 

	...but if you'll give me just 15 seconds of your time I will  give
you as much VALUE as I possibly can.

	First a quick introduction: I'm Dr Sam Robbins. I'm the founder of
the Health Fitness & Longevity Foundation and my mission is to  help
you ACHIEVE YOUR HEALTH GOALS in the shortest amount of time. You
can learn more about me here. [1]

	In order to give you SPECIFIC ACTIONABLE ADVICE
 tailored to your age, gender and location, please tell me which of
these health topics is your #1 concern/goal... an area you'd like to
improve.

	I'll send you another email soon, once I have a moment to figure out
a plan just for you based on your age, gender, health goal and where
you live. Of course it goes without saying that this information stays
100% confidential.

	Talk soon!!

 In Health,

 Dr. Sam 😃

 No longer want to receive these emails? Unsubscribe [2].
 Health Media 3635 s fort apache rd las vegas, NV 89147

Links:
------
[1]
https://trk.klclick2.com/wf/click?upn=gnFrNC7qNeEjxgHGpwxvr4UF0FKwqZdbYlncCGeWoOrveli0YNo5c34Zd57Gva-2BysBaISMCY-2FvQ5nCQK0kz4u1MsTVZTmmQfLFaL5FOxpuM101hem-2FTDNCCRAnQ-2FEqW0oxoJpT5zkjIPjalTSN-2F5jqWeem4A0z-2FDxYz8yGHBzqqcmLuk2L3WAFu4yKGMnbASCNubydtXQxL4JKwyzNW2WF-2FX369l7tIz1qLiBLgQOyY5sBPOVcI4923TxDBpeFegrsHVhL8msLta3owoh6cl4q7pGfkW6w1Pc9eeHKqE9C8ZrTTSG32CH0AU8IbQQZOa_3CmDkrOV74INyDaZze8kFe1daGbB4MfmdM2VKWhC0v8o-2Fd-2BoDOrlIjGfxMvnPIKI-2BCzA7La7I201RHJdGiJvAIS1ePN5n-2FNVYkFfUJtDlD9-2FxKQKGXCB1dg-2BsG24b-2BFXDupdgds1yv-2FOYJAoIDlAkeWdwGOQ9IDqPKYoWgMY-2FmXQbqZQiaa1uydMBwg7BI850iGWlATPBT1dxhXgloRW6CFNKNe-2Bi4CPTpvCONLu0YUY4Dcu0HdpZnJgLOMaBrDK96oUrkkuv6anglBmsAWAKx4KtSQbhzEgyCBtYsndWKdPl7GHtYFvmxxAOkygRYA-2FuJUgrOESzy1FmYhaOAEAiQGs5BLSjg0W3noRmDtKkQJA8CZnX7ImqgWIPj9V9ALk
[2]
https://trk.klclick2.com/wf/click?upn=gnFrNC7qNeEjxgHGpwxvrwthp69JmtJsRlctLK5-2BacwvLZwoyZWgKPAoexjTDHiY4MJ3El-2Fp5-2B-2FxWghAaHGTJEdUfc4EWKLdfpTkICYbMT219fl-2F4EZvkqso-2F-2FWfwYPMfg-2FV17741AKvzwRTSTmYvd-2FgxpyKXBjKxm3uHkEH6iz-2F833CcJSjq-2BTQ6sQllpJRdJw9RLb8A7SKPENkL-2Bzk3A-3D-3D_3CmDkrOV74INyDaZze8kFe1daGbB4MfmdM2VKWhC0v8o-2Fd-2BoDOrlIjGfxMvnPIKI-2BCzA7La7I201RHJdGiJvAIS1ePN5n-2FNVYkFfUJtDlD9-2FxKQKGXCB1dg-2BsG24b-2BFXDupdgds1yv-2FOYJAoIDlAkeWdwGOQ9IDqPKYoWgMY-2FmXQbqZQiaa1uydMBwg7BI850iGWlATPBT1dxhXgloRW6NeLJb2sz6YfpDV1dY1FzI-2Bk-2FA2a4vcye6HUrBNnfB1TssIDkWvx-2BXiyDJZUdaMjmLG87mpNPMbMtsvEX8XDHX3VcQZPWByafh2pQ6Sxo2XQ-2Fpn-2B6-2FI7ezaNRaFM-2BJ1u0mXyPEQNAJBscxHQt-2B2RGqkZ48jD2ifHagieFng2VM56