Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the Venditio Group workspace for October 6th, 2019 at 7:07 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2019 13:37:21 +0000

Hi Pritish,

You have a new direct message from the Venditio Group workspace
(https://venditio.slack.com/x-p3362786352-726869731297-785431977424/).

---

@Mr. Adithya Srivastava
View in the archives:
https://venditio.slack.com/x-p3362786352-726869731297-785431977424/archives/DNKRRTP0X/p1570368711004200

Mr. Adithya Srivastava (7:01 PM, October 6th)

https://health.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/82954

Dear Marion,

Thanks for your confirmation.

We are glad that you've received the product. We wish you a healthy life
ahead.

Feel free to get back to us in case of any other query.

Warm Regards
Adam | HFL Customer care Team | www.4HFL.com

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMCRKMH8R-9595678a8f-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMCRKMH8R-9c1f399b10-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMCRKMH8R-06cad0c5bd-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMCRKMH8R-27c3b9561c-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMCRKMH8R-451a2b05e8-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMCRKMH8R-e6b59eecd3-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://venditio.slack.com/account