Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the Venditio Group workspace for October 3rd, 2019 at 2:07 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 08:37:27 +0000

Hi Pritish,

You have a new direct message from the Venditio Group workspace
(https://venditio.slack.com/x-p3362786352-726869731297-784073985751/).

---

@Mr. Adithya Srivastava
View in the archives:
https://venditio.slack.com/x-p3362786352-726869731297-784073985751/archives/DNKRRTP0X/p1570090579002000

Mr. Adithya Srivastava (1:46 PM, October 3rd)

Webmail: [email-masked]

Dear Norene,

Thank you for your email.

I can see your previous orders, and I can  understand you are facing
difficulties in placing a new order this time.

Here's what you can do, clear the cookies and cache of your
desktop/laptop, restart it and then try again. It should work just fine.
Or if you are still facing any errors/issues, I would request you to
call us on the given number. We will help you in placing the order.
Call +1 775-204-1021

Feel free to get back to us in case of any further query.

Warm Regards
Adam | HFL Customer Care Team | www.4HFL.com

Webmail: [email-masked]

Dear Surjeet,

Thank you for your email.

You can use buffered or unbuffered Vitamin C. Although, you must consult
your primary physician before starting any new dosage of supplement as
he would know better about the dosage and your medical history.

Hence he would be able to tell you better about this scenario.

Feel free to reach out to us in case of any other query.

Warm Regards
Adam | HFL Customer Care Team | www.4HFL.com

Webmail: [email-masked]

Dear Margarito,

Thank you for your email.

I appreciate your efforts towards leading a healthy lifestyle by using
our supplements. Although, if you are having any trouble ordering from
our website, feel free to call us on the below mentioned number.
Call +1 775-204-1021

We would love to help you.

Should you have any further query, feel free to get back to us.

Warm Regards
Adam | HFL Customer Care Team | www.4HFL.com

Webmail: [email-masked]

Dear Stuart,

Thank you for your email.

If you are unable to read the (blue) text in the email, please enable
javascript and flash in your browser. You can google search about it
(How to enable Javascript in browser or How to enable flash in browser).

Please reach out to us if there is anything else we can help you with.

Best Regards,
Adam | HFL Customer Care Team | www.4HFL.com

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMCRKMH8R-9595678a8f-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMCRKMH8R-9c1f399b10-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMCRKMH8R-06cad0c5bd-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMCRKMH8R-27c3b9561c-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMCRKMH8R-451a2b05e8-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMCRKMH8R-e6b59eecd3-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://venditio.slack.com/account