Subject: Re: Les Mills Audits
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: Anush Saxena <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Arjun Hurry <[email-masked]>, mushtari avganova <[email-masked]>, Bharat Sharma <[email-masked]>, Mridu Bhatnagar <[email-masked]>, Shakeel Ahmad Hajam <[email-masked]>, tasuku yamamoto <[email-masked]>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2019 08:08:14 -0700 (MST)

Sorry, updated one. 

Ticket 	Issue 	Was it handled correctly 	Charlotte Note 	Name of Agent 	Feedback 	Status 	Categorization 	Correct (Y/N) 	Comments 
2832 	App deleted 	Yes 	NA 	Pritish 	NA 	Resolved 	Deleted App 	Correct 	Customer Deleted App and downloads were removed as well 
2833 	Trained App 	Yes 	NA 	AJ 	NA 	Closed 	Invalid 	Correct 	Instructor app 

From: "Pritish Nandi" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Anush Saxena" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Arjun Hurry" <[email-masked]>, "mushtari avganova" <[email-masked]>, "Bharat Sharma" <[email-masked]>, "Mridu Bhatnagar" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeel Ahmad Hajam" <[email-masked]>, "tasuku yamamoto" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "deeksha" <[email-masked]>, "saurabh" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, 2 October, 2019 20:36:49 
Subject: Les Mills Audits 

Hi All, 

PFB Les Mills Audit for today. 

Ticket 	Issue 	Was it handled correctly 	Charlotte Note 	Name of Agent 	Feedback 	Status 	Categorization 	Correct (Y/N) 	Comments 
2832 	App deleted 	Yes 	NA 	Pritish 	NA 	Resolved 	Deleted App 	Correct 	Customer Deleted App and downloads were removed as well 
2833 	Trained App 	Yes 	NA 	Pritish 	NA 	Closed 	Invalid 	Correct 	Instructor app 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi