Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the Venditio Group workspace for October 1st, 2019 at 4:52 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2019 11:22:30 +0000

Hi Pritish,

You have a new direct message from the Venditio Group workspace
(https://venditio.slack.com/x-p3362786352-726869731297-766612177714/).

---

@Mr. Adithya Srivastava
View in the archives:
https://venditio.slack.com/x-p3362786352-726869731297-766612177714/archives/DNKRRTP0X/p1569928134004500

Mr. Adithya Srivastava (4:38 PM, October 1st)

81580

Dear Kappatan,

Thanks for your reply, I acknowledge the receipt of your email.

However, as I can check your order is still in transit via USPS, tacking
link:
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=UM622563676US.
Although, our customers receive their order(s) by 12-21 days but
sometimes it take more due to the local custom authorities and other
environmental factors. As they regulate by the law of land and over
which we have no control.

Let's wait for a while, say a week or so. If you receive your product by
then, it is great and if not, we will happily reship this for you. Also,
you might want to check with the local custom authorities regarding our
product.

Feel free to get back to us in case of any other query.

Warm Regards
Adam | HFL Customer Care Team | www.4HFL.com

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMCRKMH8R-9595678a8f-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMCRKMH8R-9c1f399b10-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMCRKMH8R-06cad0c5bd-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMCRKMH8R-27c3b9561c-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMCRKMH8R-451a2b05e8-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMCRKMH8R-e6b59eecd3-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://venditio.slack.com/account