Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the Venditio Group workspace for September 30th, 2019 at 2:07 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 08:37:28 +0000

Hi Pritish,

You have a new direct message from the Venditio Group workspace
(https://venditio.slack.com/x-p3362786352-726869731297-766229717955/).

---

@Mr. Adithya Srivastava
View in the archives:
https://venditio.slack.com/x-p3362786352-726869731297-766229717955/archives/DNKRRTP0X/p1569832511002700

Mr. Adithya Srivastava (2:05 PM, September 30th)

Customer: I have insulin resistance and excess belly fat. So thinking of
using the 2 products together. Is it ok to do so?

Also, I live in Hong Kong. My previous order of Alphaviril uses the
default USPS service which takes ages (still hasn't arrived). So is
there a faster service at a slightly higher delivery cost?

Reply:
Dear Wallace,

Thanks for getting in touch with HFL customer care.

It's always a great thing to be conscious about health, and I can see
the enthusiasm in your email for the better health.

Yes, you can use the both together, Sugar Optimizer and Lean Optimizer.
Just a small thing to keep in mind is that, try starting the supplement
with low dosage. For example, try taking 1 capsule (each) per day, and
then gradually increase the dosage as the recommended one.

Recommended dosage for each product as follow:
Lean Optimizer
Blood Sugar Optimizer

Regarding delivery, please note that the usual delivery time is 12-21
days. However, it might take some more time due to various factors and
customs. Although, we will try our level best to get the future
product(s) delivered to you as soon as possible.

Let us know when you order the above listed supplements so that we can
process it accordingly.

Please reach out to us if there is anything else we can help you with.

Warm Regards,
Adam | HFL Customer Care Team | www.4HFL.com

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMCRKMH8R-9595678a8f-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMCRKMH8R-9c1f399b10-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMCRKMH8R-06cad0c5bd-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMCRKMH8R-27c3b9561c-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMCRKMH8R-451a2b05e8-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMCRKMH8R-e6b59eecd3-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://venditio.slack.com/account