Subject: Fwd: Japanese update
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 02:18:12 +0000

Hi Pritish,

Who is doing our Japanese tickets these days? Sadaf? Are we using google translate at all to do these tickets?

Can you please speak with both Sadaf and Tasuko about this and tell them to be careful about this?

Thanks
Regards,
Deeksha

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: 30 September 2019 at 04:53:09 GMT+5:30
To: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Paul Keary <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Japanese update

Hi Saurabh,

 we’ve had some feedback that the Japanese responses via the desk are being google translated and hence are missing some of the formalities of Japanese language.  Please can you make sure a Japanese speaker checks all responses that are going out.

Thanks

Charlotte

Charlotte Jansen​
 |
Customer Support B2B
Les Mills International
 |
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
<https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat>
<http://www.lesmills.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
<https://twitter.com/lesmills>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness>
<https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/>