Subject: Fwd: EH-201909260359-155940
From: HFL Support Team <[email-masked]>
To: "Dr. Sam Robbins" <[email-masked]>, manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 08:09:29 +0800

Hi Dr Sam,

Already emailed customer and awaiting for his response.

Btw, customer has previous orders but maximum order was 6 bottes of AV. He
has 4 orders since July 2018.

We will update you as soon as the customer reply.

Regards,
Kae

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: - Dr. Sam Robbins - <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 3:25 AM
Subject: Re: EH-201909260359-155940
To: <[email-masked]>

sorry, hit sent too early.

1. this is a large order. Please confirm it's legit. Do they have previous
orders in the past, etc.?

2. the address is "incomplete" based on USPS. Please confirm the correct
one.

3. Also, this is going to be a big order and thus, they may have customs
issues, please let them know.

thanks

On Sun, Sep 29, 2019 at 12:23 PM - Dr. Sam Robbins - <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> hi team - a few things for this orders
>
>
>
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
Virus-free.
www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>