Subject: Fwd: Fw: Auto Order Update: Order has been canceled.
From: HFL Support Team <[email-masked]>
To: manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 07:20:47 +0800

handled under ZD 82865

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Theophilus Opitoke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Sep 28, 2019 at 3:31 PM
Subject: Fw: Auto Order Update: Order has been canceled.
To: - Dr. Sam Robbins - <[email-masked]>, Dr. Sam Robbins [HFL] <
[email-masked]>, HFL Customer Care & Dr. Sam Robbins <
[email-masked]>

----- Forwarded Message -----
*From:* Theophilus Opitoke <[email-masked]>
*To:* HFL Customer Care & Dr. Sam Robbins <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Saturday, 28 September 2019, 03:29:43 pm GMT+8
*Subject:* Re: Auto Order Update: Order has been canceled.

HEY!

DO NOT CHARGE MY CARD ANYMORE! YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY CHARGED ME FOR IT AND I
HAVE YET TO RECEIVE MY ITEMS!

IF YOU CAN'T DELIVER MY ITEMS, REFUND ME ASAP! IF YOU CHARGE ME, I WILL SUE
YOU!

On Friday, 27 September 2019, 12:20:36 pm GMT+8, HFL Customer Care & Dr.
Sam Robbins <[email-masked]> wrote:

<http://secure.4hfl.com>
*Dear Theophilus Opitoke,*

Your auto order has been canceled due to several failed attempts to charge
your credit card.

The order was originally placed on 08/24/2019 as order
EH-201908240232-377194.

If you would like to continue to receive the products, please update your
information at our site by clicking the link below:

Update your information
<https://secure.4hfl.com/autoorder/autoOrderUpdateBillingLoad.do?merchantId=EH&screenBrandingThemeCode=SF9762&token=T5VAHi0QK6sH2ah2z5J8kkUxKrUjHbPEOPuLfRsj0iEJE2U19Xf4Jvp%2BTRvX9r8WGB7CXoI%3D>

Thank YOU for your business!
HFL Customer Care & Dr. Sam Robbins

24/7 Customer Care Team: www.HFLsupport.com
HFL eCommerce Site: www.4HFL.com
Dr. Sam's Blog: www.DrSamRobbins.com

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
Virus-free.
www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>