Subject: Re: Russian customers
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 08:23:39 -0700 (MST)

Hi Charlotte, 

I have updated the Support Tracker with the Russian Customer list and Kibana data. Also we have commented on what needs to be check for which customer. 

[ https://lesmillsvirtualapp.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/36000187267?lang=en | https://lesmillsvirtualapp.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/36000187267?lang=en ] 

Do let me know if it suffice the requirement. I would be able to change it if you want. 

Regards, 
Pritish 

From: "Charlotte Jansen" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Pritish Nandi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, 26 September, 2019 15:14:17 
Subject: RE: Russian customers 

Thanks Pritish, our aim is to reduce tickets by actively supporting the customers, so please don’t raise a ticket. I’m hoping we can get to a point where we detect customers issues via kibana before they come to us. I have a contact in Russia who is a CXM who Amira can communicate with. 

	

	

	

Charlotte Jansen ​ 	

| 	

Customer Support B2B 

Les Mills International 	

| 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

www.lesmills.com 

[ https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat ] 

	

[ http://www.lesmills.com/ ] 	

[ https://www.facebook.com/lesmills ] 	

[ https://twitter.com/lesmills ] 	

[ https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international ] 	

[ https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness ] 	

[ https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/ ] 

From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, 26 September 2019 7:56 pm 
To: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: Russian customers 

Sure, 

I will execute this and will update you once we have a report to share with you. Do you want us a create tickets and send responses to the customer based on what we see in Kibana or would you be sharing it with the Russian CXM ? 

Regards, 

Pritish 

From: "Charlotte Jansen" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Pritish Nandi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, 26 September, 2019 09:41:05 
Subject: RE: Russian customers 

Hi Pritish, 

I’ve updated it, some of the users are not active yet so I’ve removed them, there are also some missing. I’ve created a Dashboard called ‘Virtual – Livesalesman report’ in Kibana, can Amira take a look at the Russian users with AV disconnection issues and start by making notes under ‘Russian customers, support tracking’ in the Freshdesk knowledge base please. I’ll leave it to you and Amira to decide how this should look but I’d like to be able to clearly see what issues each customer has had as well as notes on what we can see in Kibana for each Russian customer and those we feel need support. 

Thanks 

Charlotte 

	

	

	

Charlotte Jansen ​ 	

| 	

Customer Support B2B 

Les Mills International 	

| 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

[ http://www.lesmills.com/ | www.lesmills.com ] 

[ https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat ] 

	

[ http://www.lesmills.com/ ] 	

[ https://www.facebook.com/lesmills ] 	

[ https://twitter.com/lesmills ] 	

[ https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international ] 	

[ https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness ] 	

[ https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/ ] 

From: Pritish Nandi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, 26 September 2019 4:17 am 
To: Charlotte Jansen < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Re: Russian customers 

Hi Charlotte, 

Attached is the Russian customer list. I have shared it with Amira already. I was unable to find some of the data in salesforce. 

Regards, 

Pritish 

From: "Charlotte Jansen" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Pritish Nandi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Tuesday, 24 September, 2019 13:24:33 
Subject: RE: Russian customers 

Please send to Amira, so she knows who the Russian customers are 

	

	

	

Charlotte Jansen ​ 	

| 	

Customer Support B2B 

Les Mills International 	

| 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

[ http://www.lesmills.com/ | www.lesmills.com ] 

[ https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat ] 

	

[ http://www.lesmills.com/ ] 	

[ https://www.facebook.com/lesmills ] 	

[ https://twitter.com/lesmills ] 	

[ https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international ] 	

[ https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness ] 	

[ https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/ ] 

From: Pritish Nandi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Tuesday, 24 September 2019 7:10 pm 
To: Charlotte Jansen < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Re: Russian customers 

Sure Charlotte, 

I will send that excel sheet with the details. 

Regards, 

Pritish 

From: "Charlotte Jansen" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Pritish Nandi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Tuesday, 24 September, 2019 06:22:09 
Subject: Russian customers 

Hi Pritish, 

These are all the Russian Virtual customers. Please can you login to Salesforce and document their Virtual usernames, then create an excel sheet with the username, account name and registered email address. 

Thanks 

Charlotte 

	

	

	

Charlotte Jansen ​ 	

| 	

Customer Support B2B 

Les Mills International 	

| 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

[ http://www.lesmills.com/ | www.lesmills.com ] 

[ https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat ] 

	

[ http://www.lesmills.com/ ] 	

[ https://www.facebook.com/lesmills ] 	

[ https://twitter.com/lesmills ] 	

[ https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international ] 	

[ https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness ] 	

[ https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/ ]