Subject: Fwd: Kibana data
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 01:43:16 +0000

Hi Pritish,

Please get this done. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: 27 September 2019 at 07:01:44 GMT+5:30
To: lesmills <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Kibana data

Hi Level 1,

Please can you report back to me on the below clubs

How many AV disconnections are we seeing over the last 7 days?  At what point in the video did the disconnect happen? Time zone is Europe/Stockholm
Please check each download, do they all appear to be of the correct size? (make sure you adjust the timeframe to include data from April, which is when we started collecting kibana data)
Are the devices online?
Are classes being paused?
Is the customer seeing any error messages?

I’ve updated the Kibana training material and notes can be found in the knowledge base.

STC Training Club Kållered
464335

Playback issues restart part way through.
STC Training Club Selma
622586

Class plays on iPad, audio runs but screen is offline/black .
STC Training Club Stenungsund Arena
478177

Thanks

Charlotte

Charlotte Jansen​
 |
Customer Support B2B
Les Mills International
 |
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
<https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat>
<http://www.lesmills.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
<https://twitter.com/lesmills>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness>
<https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/>