Subject: Re: Ohållbart
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 00:14:25 -0700 (MST)

You are most welcome Charlotte :) 

Always happy to help anyways I can. 

Regards, 
Pritish 

From: "Charlotte Jansen" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Pritish Nandi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, 25 September, 2019 10:41:58 
Subject: RE: Ohållbart 

That’s great, thanks Pritish 

	

	

	

Charlotte Jansen ​ 	

| 	

Customer Support B2B 

Les Mills International 	

| 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

www.lesmills.com 

[ https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat ] 

	

[ http://www.lesmills.com/ ] 	

[ https://www.facebook.com/lesmills ] 	

[ https://twitter.com/lesmills ] 	

[ https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international ] 	

[ https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness ] 	

[ https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/ ] 

From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, 25 September 2019 4:27 am 
To: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]>; Nate Garven <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: Ohållbart 
Importance: High 

Hi All, 

As requested, attached is the file with the tickets raised by Adam since beginning. It summed up to be 40 tickets in total. 

Do let us know if you need assistance with anything else. 

Regards, 

Pritish 

From: "Charlotte Jansen" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Pritish Nandi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Tuesday, 24 September, 2019 13:30:23 
Subject: FW: Ohållbart 

Hi Pritish, 

Can you summarise the issues by username raised by Adam Gripenblom from the last 6 months please? 

Thanks 

Charlotte 

	

	

	

Charlotte Jansen ​ 	

| 	

Customer Support B2B 

Les Mills International 	

| 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

[ http://www.lesmills.com/ | www.lesmills.com ] 

[ https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat ] 

	

[ http://www.lesmills.com/ ] 	

[ https://www.facebook.com/lesmills ] 	

[ https://twitter.com/lesmills ] 	

[ https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international ] 	

[ https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness ] 	

[ https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/ ] 

From: Nate Garven < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Tuesday, 24 September 2019 7:16 pm 
To: Charlotte Jansen < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Sam Aldred < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: FW: Ohållbart 

Hi Charlotte 

Can you please provide a list of all tickets that have come from Nordic over the past six months by site with the issues and also any still open please. 

Cheers 

	

	

	

Nate Garven ​ 	

| 	

Head of Market Implementation 

Les Mills International 	

| 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

tel [ tel:+44%207711%20907703 | +44 7711 907703 ] 	

| 	

[ http://www.lesmills.com/uk | www.lesmills.com/uk ] 

[ https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat ] 

	

[ http://www.lesmills.com/ ] 	

[ https://www.facebook.com/LesMillsUK ] 	

[ https://www.instagram.com/lesmillsuk ] 	

[ https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-uk-lmuk- ] 	

[ https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness ] 	

[ https://twitter.com/lesmills ] 

From: Sam Aldred < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2019 at 08:02 
To: Adam Gripenblom < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, Charlotte Jansen < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, Nate Garven < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Fwd: Ohållbart 

Adam - can you give more detail here. 

Sent from my iPhone