Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the Venditio Group workspace for September 24th, 2019 at 9:22 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 15:52:31 +0000

Hi Pritish,

You have a new direct message from the Venditio Group workspace
(https://venditio.slack.com/x-p3362786352-726869731297-765105160977/).

---

@Mr. Adithya Srivastava
View in the archives:
https://venditio.slack.com/x-p3362786352-726869731297-765105160977/archives/DNKRRTP0X/p1569340143003700

Mr. Adithya Srivastava (9:19 PM, September 24th)

Dear Rocco,

Thank you for contacting HFL customer care.

As I can see in the system, you have two different orders for ProVanax.

However, your package is moving within the USPS network and is on track
to be delivered to its final destination. It is currently in transit to
the next facility. You can further track your package by following the
given link -
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=UM622843778US
&
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=UM622843676US

If we could be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to
contact us.

Best Regards,
Adam | HFL Customer Care Team | www.4HFL.com

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMCRKMH8R-9595678a8f-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMCRKMH8R-9c1f399b10-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMCRKMH8R-06cad0c5bd-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMCRKMH8R-27c3b9561c-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMCRKMH8R-451a2b05e8-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMCRKMH8R-e6b59eecd3-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://venditio.slack.com/account