Subject: Re: what if i combined body and brain energy with AlphaViril ?
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 01:20:23 -0700

Handled Under #82692

Best Regards,
Millie
HFL Customer Support

----- Original Message -----
From:
 "Jay Bond" <[email-masked]>

To:
"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc:

Sent:
Tue, 24 Sep 2019 07:26:52 +0000
Subject:
what if i combined body and brain energy with AlphaViril ?

 Hi Dr.Sam 

  hope you are going well, i just want to ask you if i can take both
of your product wich are body and brain energy with AlphaViril.

  I'm actuallly losing weight and i always been like chubby and stuff
but i have to kind of genetics ( its no excuses, it's just to let you
know, in case that's enough for you to help me ! ) i'm big and fat...i
truly have a good shape, with big bones, for real ^^ ,  and i kind
have man boobs but they hold up, like there's muscle beneath that, and
more less flat stomach with large hip tho...great shoulder and
legs....

  The reason why i'm telling you this it's to know if testosterone is
the solution to help me out to get a good shape and also keeping my
activties, nutritions going or taking the leanoptimizer for like the
other side of my genetics....

  I truly hope you can help me with that..i'm using your body and
brain energy for quite a while and i really like what you do ! and
keep going teaching. You just give the right amount of informations to
be able to really take care of ourselves and the rest are in our hands
and i really like it that way.

  Hope my english ain't to bad, please let me know if i need to
clarify things

  Have a great one Dr.Robbins

  Jeremy