Subject: Re: Kibana Issues
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 02:18:40 -0700 (MST)

Sure, 

Thanks for that. But we have other ways to check sync and the playback data so we are good at this time. 

Regards, 
Pritish 

From: "Charlotte Jansen" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Pritish Nandi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, 18 September, 2019 14:44:20 
Subject: RE: Kibana Issues 

Hi, it might be due to the amount of data the report is trying to pull down, I’ve asked the team to investigate it for us. I only experience the error with the general status dashboard 

	

	

	

Charlotte Jansen ​ 	

| 	

Customer Support B2B 

Les Mills International 	

| 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

www.lesmills.com 

[ https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat ] 

	

[ http://www.lesmills.com/ ] 	

[ https://www.facebook.com/lesmills ] 	

[ https://twitter.com/lesmills ] 	

[ https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international ] 	

[ https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness ] 	

[ https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/ ] 

From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, 17 September 2019 2:19 am 
To: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: Kibana Issues 
Importance: High 

Hi Charlotte, 

Sorry for the delay in updating you however it is still happening. 

Attached are the screenshot for the same. Mostly it is happening with one Dashboard which is - Playback Events. It freezes whenever we are trying to check the logs. Basic troubleshooting with the system is already done and this is happening with all agents. 

Regards, 

Pritish 

From: "Charlotte Jansen" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Pritish Nandi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Friday, 6 September, 2019 03:09:08 
Subject: RE: Kibana Issues 

Is this still happening? I don’t notice anything on my end. Do you have a screen shot? 

	

	

	

Charlotte Jansen ​ 	

| 	

Customer Support B2B 

Les Mills International 	

| 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

[ http://www.lesmills.com/ | www.lesmills.com ] 

	

[ http://www.lesmills.com/ ] 	

[ https://www.facebook.com/lesmills ] 	

[ https://twitter.com/lesmills ] 	

[ https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international ] 	

[ https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness ] 	

[ https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/ ] 

From: Pritish Nandi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Friday, 6 September 2019 3:17 am 
To: Charlotte Jansen < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: lesmills < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Re: Kibana Issues 

Thank you Charlotte. 

Regards, 

Pritish 

From: "Charlotte Jansen" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Pritish Nandi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "lesmills" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Wednesday, 4 September, 2019 23:20:32 
Subject: Re: Kibana Issues 

Thanks for raising pritish, I’ll get the team to look into it today ( I haven’t noticed anything myself) 

Charlotte Jansen 

Les Mills International 

	

	

	

Charlotte Jansen ​ 	

| 	

Customer Support B2B 

Les Mills International 	

| 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

[ http://www.lesmills.com/ | www.lesmills.com ] 

[ http://www.lesmills.com/getgrit ] 

	

[ http://www.lesmills.com/ ] 	

[ https://www.facebook.com/lesmills ] 	

[ https://twitter.com/lesmills ] 	

[ https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international ] 	

[ https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness ] 	

[ https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/ ] 

From: Pritish Nandi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, September 5, 2019 3:04:17 AM 
To: Charlotte Jansen < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: lesmills < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Kibana Issues 

Hi Charlotte, 

Hope you are doing great! 

Just wanted to bring to your attention that Kibana is being playing rough for the past 2 days. It keeps on disconnecting, does not show the data correctly, keeps on loading, also sometimes goes slow. Are you experience any issues with it or if any updates going on in the backend. 

All other applications are working fine other then Kibana. 

PFB some info on basic diagnostics which we have done - 

1. Changed Browser - From Google Chrome to Firefox 

2. All browsers are up to date. 

3. Tried Incognito mode as well. 

4. Tried deleting Browser Cookies and history. 

5. Happening with all users. 

Regards, 

Pritish Nandi