Subject: Please check these
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 14:10:02 +0000

Subject: Note Added - [#703548] Shipping inquiry from Amazon customer Kelli Baldwin
From: CyclingForLess Amazon <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 13:56:29 +0000

Hi , 

Daniel added a note and wants you to have a look.

Ticket URL:
http://help.venditiogroup.com/helpdesk/tickets/703548

Subject: 
Shipping inquiry from Amazon customer Kelli Baldwin

Requester: Kelli Baldwin

Note Content: 
Yes, you can absolutely use the missing package snippet for these scenarios.

Ensure you are using the carrier-specific ones. We have one of FedEx OR UPS.
It is very rare that you will have to use a FedEx snippet.

The best thing to do is to always check the tracking. If it is delivered you
can go ahead and send this snippet. If the item has not yet been delivered
please update the customer with the latest information.

703548:251140 

Subject: Note Added - [#703632] Inquiry from Amazon customer Inara: Received wrong item(Order: 114-9670284-0793831)
From: CyclingForLess Amazon <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 13:38:50 +0000

Hi , 

Daniel added a note and wants you to have a look.

Ticket URL:
http://help.venditiogroup.com/helpdesk/tickets/703632

Subject: 
Inquiry from Amazon customer Inara: Received wrong item(Order:
114-9670284-0793831)

Requester: Inara Nurmamedova

Note Content: 
Hey Alex,

As a general rule, we do not merge Amazon tickets.

If we are merging a ticket please merge then type your response. It makes
the timeline a lot clearer.

Thank you.

703632:251140 

Subject: New Activity [#704150] Re: Assembly warranty and setup information for your new Vilano Ridge 1.0 MTB
From: CyclingForLess Amazon <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 13:28:16 +0000

Hi Deeksha,

Tara has resolved a ticket you are watching

Ticket : #704150 Re: Assembly warranty and setup information for your new
Vilano Ridge 1.0 MTB
<http://help.venditiogroup.com/helpdesk/tickets/704150>
Requester : Ferhat Kocer
<[email-masked]>

Stop watching this ticket
<http://help.venditiogroup.com/helpdesk/tickets/704150/subscriptions/unsubsc
ribe> 

Subject: New Activity [#704150] Re: Assembly warranty and setup information for your new Vilano Ridge 1.0 MTB
From: CyclingForLess Amazon <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 13:26:50 +0000

Hi Deeksha,

Tara has responded to a ticket you are watching

Ticket : #704150 Re: Assembly warranty and setup information for your new
Vilano Ridge 1.0 MTB
<http://help.venditiogroup.com/helpdesk/tickets/704150>
Requester : Ferhat Kocer
<[email-masked]> ----------
Agent Response ----------

Hello Ferhat,
Good morning. Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear about your
experience with your disc brakes. Below you will find some information that
may help you. I do understand you have assembled several Vilano bikes in the
past. We do always recommend taking  them to a bike shop as well as in this
case the disc may need to be trued. Please review the information below to
see if it does help also.
​
http://help.cyclingforless.com/support/solutions/articles/6000114570-mechani
cal-disc-brake-adjustment-video
​
http://help.cyclingforless.com/support/solutions/articles/6000143032-how-to-
assemble-the-vilano-ridge-mountain-bike-video
​
Please let us know if you have any additional questions.
​
I do look forward to hearing back from you.
​
I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day :-)

We appreciate your feedback. If we were able to resolve your inquiry or
exceeded your expectations, please use the links below to share your
experience with Amazon.

If we have not fully answered your questions or you are not fully satisfied,
please reply to this message so that we can provide further assistance.

Please note: choosing "NO" below does *not* notify us, we can only offer
further assistance if you reply to this message.

Best Regards,
Tara
CyclingForLess Amazon
(855) 874-2453
http://help.cyclingforless.com
 
Check out our extensive online knowledgebase of assembly videos and tips. Be
sure to let us know if you need assistance. Our customer service and tech
departments are here for you, and will work hard to be sure you are pleased.

---------- ---------- ----------

Stop watching this ticket
<http://help.venditiogroup.com/helpdesk/tickets/704150/subscriptions/unsubsc
ribe> 

Subject: New Activity [#704166] Order delivery inquiry from Amazon customer Jose Vargas(Order: 111-4023491-4392233)
From: CyclingForLess Amazon <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 13:24:19 +0000

Hi Deeksha,

Daniel has responded to a ticket you are watching

Ticket : #704166 Order delivery inquiry from Amazon customer Jose
Vargas(Order: 111-4023491-4392233)
<http://help.venditiogroup.com/helpdesk/tickets/704166>
Requester : Jose Vargas
<[email-masked]> ----------
Agent Response ----------

Please refund this order 111-4023491-4392233 - Thanks.

---------- ---------- ----------

Stop watching this ticket
<http://help.venditiogroup.com/helpdesk/tickets/704166/subscriptions/unsubsc
ribe> 

Subject: New Activity [#704166] Order delivery inquiry from Amazon customer Jose Vargas(Order: 111-4023491-4392233)
From: CyclingForLess Amazon <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 13:24:04 +0000

Hi Deeksha,

Daniel has responded to a ticket you are watching

Ticket : #704166 Order delivery inquiry from Amazon customer Jose
Vargas(Order: 111-4023491-4392233)
<http://help.venditiogroup.com/helpdesk/tickets/704166>
Requester : Jose Vargas
<[email-masked]> ----------
Agent Response ----------

If an item like these (gloves) or anything small did not arrive, we will
likely refund the customer as soon as we see this.

This is an interesting case as it is from May.

In the interest of keeping this customer, I am going to authorize the refund
of this customer. 

He has 8 previous orders in total. To me, that shows he will come back if I
refund him. He obviously likes the product.

---------- ---------- ----------

Stop watching this ticket
<http://help.venditiogroup.com/helpdesk/tickets/704166/subscriptions/unsubsc
ribe> 

Subject: Note Added - [#704166] Order delivery inquiry from Amazon customer Jose Vargas(Order: 111-4023491-4392233)
From: CyclingForLess Amazon <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 13:24:04 +0000

Hi , 

Daniel added a note and wants you to have a look.

Ticket URL:
http://help.venditiogroup.com/helpdesk/tickets/704166

Subject: 
Order delivery inquiry from Amazon customer Jose Vargas(Order:
111-4023491-4392233)

Requester: Jose Vargas

Note Content: 
If an item like these (gloves) or anything small did not arrive, we will
likely refund the customer as soon as we see this.

This is an interesting case as it is from May.

In the interest of keeping this customer, I am going to authorize the refund
of this customer. 

He has 8 previous orders in total. To me, that shows he will come back if I
refund him. He obviously likes the product.

704166:251140