Subject: RE: [HFL Support] Re: Return
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 07:58:41 -0700

handled, The ticket number is 82305.

Thank you,
Bharat

----- Original Message -----
From:
 "Pini ZM Mr : Directorate : SADC DIRCO" <[email-masked]>

To:
"HFL Support" <[email-masked]>, "- Dr. Sam Robbins
-" <[email-masked]>
Cc:

Sent:
Fri, 13 Sep 2019 15:29:55 +0200
Subject:
RE: [HFL Support] Re: Return

	For example you advise for other sicknesses like diabetes ,
cholesterol m, heart , hypertension etc but this one you are unable to
advise , probably you did not experience cases of this nature like
hydrocele .

	Send my REPLY
 [1]FROM: - HFL's & Dr. Sam's Customer Care Team - (HFL Support)
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
SENT: 13 September 2019 03:24 PM
TO: Pini, ZM Mr : Directorate : SADC, DIRCO
SUBJECT: [HFL Support] Re: Return

	## Please reply ABOVE this line or use below web link. Thanks ## 

	 TICKET #82305: RETURN [2] 

	Your request (#82305 [3]) has been updated. 

	To review the status of the request and add additional comments,
follow the link below:
http://health.zendesk.com/hc/requests/82305 [4]

	You can also add a comment by replying to this email.

- HFL'S & DR. SAM'S CUSTOMER CARE TEAM -, SEP 13, 6:23 AM PDT:

	Hi Zolile,

 Thank you for your email.

 You have initially chosen for Autoship order for Alphaviril and a
order was already processed and shipped on Sept 11, 2019 before we
could have shipped it. However, as per your request we have cancelled
all your future autoship orders and you would not receive anymore
automatic shipments without you placing it. 

 The order amount was for $59.79. Regarding your question on hydrocele
without surgery, unfortunately please consult your primary physician
as we are legally and ethically unable to provide you any medical
advise. 

 Do let us know if you need assistance with anything else.

 Best Regards,
 Chris | HFL Customer Care Team | www.4HFL.com [5]

PINIZ, SEP 13, 5:39 AM PDT:

	Dear Sam,

	I have noted your e-mail below with appreciation.

	In response thereof, you mean the order that was placed on the 11th
September 2019 which I requested to be cancelled was already paid and
if so how much was paid and when? Because I know of the initial order
that was paid. 

	However the reason for me to request that I should not receive any
shipment for this product is because I have not even taken and test
the initial one , its effectiveness and functionality . I hope after
finishing the initial one which I will fetch tomorrow and then I will
be in a position to request others to follow and make a new
arrangement.

	I did not get an answer on my enquiry about the medication for
hydrocele without surgery .

	Your response and assistance will be appreciated.

	I apologise for the inconvenience so caused in this regard.

	Kind regards

	Mr Zolile Pini

	Office of the Chief Director

	Branch: Africa

	Chief Directorate: SADC

	Tel: +27 (0) 12 351 0946

	Fax: +27 (0) 12 329 0146

	E-mail: [email-masked] [6]

	Website: www.dirco.gov.za [7] (http://www.dirco.gov.za/ [8])

	Attachment(s)
image001.jpg [9]

- HFL'S & DR. SAM'S CUSTOMER CARE TEAM -, SEP 13, 3:58 AM PDT:

	 Hi Zolile,

 Thank you for reaching out to HFL Solutions.

 We really appreciate your understanding, if you were being notified
by your local custom authorities to pick-up the package then you must
do the same.

 Please be informed on 8th of August when you were about to order the
AlphaViril, you choose the AUTO-SHIP order option in which the price
of single bottle will be $39.97 instead of $49.97 which is the actual
price of the bottle. In auto-ship order you receive the shipment after
every month and so it was initially chosen by only you. However, we
have already cancelled it so you will not receive any further shipment
for this.

 I'm really sorry unfortunately, we are not able to cancel your latest
order which was placed on 11th of September so what you can do is, you
can simply follow the return instructions and when we receive the
package we will refund you accordingly.

 Specialty Fulfillment Center
 Attn: HFL Returns/Dr. Sam
#3 [10] 17th Avenue South
 Nampa, ID 83651
 USA

 Please make sure the original package insert receipt is in the
returned package. I would also suggest inserting a note or a print out
of our email so we can make sure your refund happens faster. We
encourage you to purchase tracking and insurance for your shipment.
Once returned you can expect to receive your refund within 2-3
business days once we receive your package.

 Please reach out to us if there is anything else we can help you
with.

 Best Regards,
 Bryan | HFL Customer Care Team | www.4HFL.com [11]

PINIZ, SEP 13, 3:35 AM PDT:

	Dear SAM,

	Can I explain telephonically , may you give your contact number I
would like to talk to you , please.

	I need to clarify the confusion here , I got a notice from my cell
phone no 0656136 151 on 26 August 2019 that I should collect from a
local post office in silverton an item from overseas , otherwise
meaning that there is a parcel I needed to collect. I assume that this
is an item I initially ordered maybe on 8th August 2019 . the item was
fully paid and is waiting for me at Post Office to collect.

	I will collect it tomorrow the 14th September from the Post Office
because its long been waiting for me .

	Apparently, I guess I did not placed an order to the one which was
placed on the 10th of September 2019 for the AplhaViril and was not
ordered by me unless there is an evidence that I ordered hence I
requested it to be cancelled because it was also not paid.

	We may discuss this through the cellphone Sam if possible. I also
sent you yesterday a request for the Hydrocele medication which you
did not respond . My cell phone no is 0656136151 or 012 351 10946.

	Your response and assistance will be appreciated.

	Kind regards

	Mr Zolile Pini

	Office of the Chief Director

	Branch: Africa

	Chief Directorate: SADC

	Tel: +27 (0) 12 351 0946

	Fax: +27 (0) 12 329 0146

	E-mail: [email-masked] [12]

	Website: www.dirco.gov.za [13] (http://www.dirco.gov.za/ [14])

	Attachment(s)
image001.jpg [15]

- HFL'S & DR. SAM'S CUSTOMER CARE TEAM -, SEP 13, 3:00 AM PDT:

	 Hi Zolile,

 Thank you for reaching out to HFL Solutions.

 We are sorry to hear that you wish to cancel the order however,
please be informed at this point of time we are not able to make any
changes nor we can cancel your order and this is applied on both of
your past Auto-ship order. 

 The Auto-ship order which was initially placed for the AlphaViril on
the date 8th of August with the order I.D. EH-201908080551-411758 is
delayed due to the custom as well as the shipping is also delayed. We
have shipped the product on time and most of the customers we ship
to  receive the product within the time frame. Unfortunately we do
not control the shipping or the customs. 

 We would be happy to reship the product to you after 45 days time
frame has passed. We have seen a lot of customers receiving the
product within this time frame and that is the reason we ask the
customer to wait for 45 days. Do let us know if you do not receive the
product within 45 days so that we can re-ship it to you. 

 Please check the below link to see all the tracking details regarding
this 8TH AUGUST Auto-ship order.
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=UM622094964US
[16]

 Please do check the tracking details regarding the new auto-ship
order which was placed on 11TH OF SEPTEMBER :
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=UM623039964US
[17]

 Moreover, please be informed we are not able to cancel any of your
orders at this point of time however, when you receive the supplement
you can return the unopened bottles by following the below return
instructions.

 Specialty Fulfillment Center
 Attn: HFL Returns/Dr. Sam
#3 [18] 17th Avenue South
 Nampa, ID 83651
 USA

 Please make sure the original package insert receipt is in the
returned package. I would also suggest inserting a note or a print out
of our email so we can make sure your refund happens faster. We
encourage you to purchase tracking and insurance for your shipment.
Once returned you can expect to receive your refund within 2-3
business days once we receive your package.

 Please reach out to us if there is anything else we can help you
with.

 Best Regards,
 Bryan | HFL Customer Care Team | www.4HFL.com [19]

	 This email is a service from HFL Support. 

	[Z3PQVZ-YD22]

-------------------------
Disclaimer: This email and files transmitted with it contain
confidential and privileged information and are intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If
you have received this email in error please -
 - do not read, disseminate, distribute, copy or take action in
reliance on this email and
 - delete it immediately and arrange for the deletion thereof on your
server, and
 - notify the administrator of the Department of International
Relations and Cooperation at [email-masked] immediately.

 Any unauthorised, use duplication or interception of this e-mail or
any files transmitted with it is expressly and strictly prohibited. No
representation, guarantee or undertaking (expressed or implied) is
made or given
 - As to the confidentiality or security of the e-mail system'
 Or
 - As to the accuracy of the information in this email and any files
transmitted with it is virus-free.
 No responsibility or liability is accepted for:
 - the proper, complete transmission of the information contained in
this email or any files transmitted with it or any delay in its
receipt; or rising from or as a result of the use of or reliance on
the content of this email or any files transmitted with it.
 Any views expressed in this email or any files transmitted with it
are not necessarily the views of the Department of International
Relations and Cooperation. Queries regarding this emails or any files
transmitted with it, should be directed to [email-masked].

 This disclaimer forms part of the content of this e-mail for purposes
of section 11 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act,
2002 (Act No. 25 of 2002)

Links:
------
[1] http://webmail.hflsupport.com/index.php/mail#
[2]
http://webmail.hflsupport.com/HTTPS://HEALTH.ZENDESK.COM/HC/REQUESTS/82305
[3] https://health.zendesk.com/hc/requests/82305
[4] http://health.zendesk.com/hc/requests/82305
[5] http://www.4HFL.com
[6] mailto:[email-masked]
[7] http://www.dirco.gov.za
[8] http://www.dirco.gov.za/
[9]
https://health.zendesk.com/attachments/token/zIfeUt38RKeS3CkZoyBCqTbTV/?name=image001.jpg
[10] https://health.zendesk.com/tickets/3
[11] http://www.4HFL.com
[12] mailto:[email-masked]
[13] http://www.dirco.gov.za
[14] http://www.dirco.gov.za/
[15]
https://health.zendesk.com/attachments/token/5SEln7hNo8SeAGKGNARNvK9Wj/?name=image001.jpg
[16]
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=UM622094964US
[17]
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=UM623039964US
[18] https://health.zendesk.com/tickets/3
[19] http://www.4HFL.com