Subject: RE: [Request received] Return
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 04:08:30 -0700

Handled, The ticket number is 82305.

Thank you,
Bharat

----- Original Message -----
From:
 "Pini ZM Mr : Directorate : SADC DIRCO" <[email-masked]>

To:
"HFL Support" <[email-masked]>, "- Dr. Sam Robbins
-" <[email-masked]>
Cc:

Sent:
Fri, 13 Sep 2019 12:35:33 +0200
Subject:
RE: [Request received] Return

	Dear SAM,

	Can I explain telephonically , may you give your contact number I
would like to talk to you , please.

	I need to clarify the confusion here , I got a notice from my cell
phone no 0656136 151  on 26 August 2019  that I should collect from
a local post office in silverton an item from overseas , otherwise
meaning that there is a parcel I needed to collect. I assume that this
is an item I initially ordered maybe on 8th August 2019 . the item was
fully paid and is waiting for me at Post Office to collect.

	I will collect it tomorrow the 14th September from the Post Office
because its long been waiting for me .

	Apparently, I guess I did not placed an order to the  one which was
placed on the 10th of September 2019  for the AplhaViril and was not
ordered by me unless there is an evidence that I ordered hence I
requested it to be cancelled because it was also not paid.

	We may discuss this through the cellphone Sam if possible. I also
sent you  yesterday a request for the Hydrocele medication which you
did not respond . My cell phone no is 0656136151 or 012 351 10946. 

	Your response and assistance will be appreciated. 

	  

	Kind regards

	MR ZOLILE PINI

	Office of the Chief Director

	Branch: Africa

	Chief Directorate: SADC

	Tel: +27 (0) 12 351 0946

	Fax: +27 (0) 12 329 0146

	E-mail: 
[email-masked]
 [1]

	Website: 
www.dirco.gov.za
 [2]

	  

	  

	FROM: - HFL's & Dr. Sam's Customer Care Team - (HFL Support)
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
SENT: 13 September 2019 12:00 PM
TO: Pini, ZM Mr : Directorate : SADC, DIRCO
SUBJECT: [Request received] Return

	## Please reply ABOVE this line or use below web link. Thanks ## 

	 TICKET #82305: RETURN [3] 

	Your request (
#82305
 [4]) has been received, and is being reviewed by our support staff. 

	To review the status of the request and add additional comments,
follow the link below:

http://health.zendesk.com/hc/requests/82305
 [5]

- HFL'S & DR. SAM'S CUSTOMER CARE TEAM -, SEP 13, 3:00 AM PDT:

	 Hi Zolile,

 Thank you for reaching out to HFL Solutions.

 We are sorry to hear that you wish to cancel the order however,
please be informed at this point of time we are not able to make any
changes nor we can cancel your order and this is applied on both of
your past Auto-ship order. 

 The Auto-ship order which was initially placed for the AlphaViril on
the date 8th of August with the order I.D. EH-201908080551-411758 is
delayed due to the custom as well as the shipping is also delayed. We
have shipped the product on time and most of the customers we ship
to  receive the product within the time frame. Unfortunately we do
not control the shipping or the customs. 

 We would be happy to reship the product to you after 45 days time
frame has passed. We have seen a lot of customers receiving the
product within this time frame and that is the reason we ask the
customer to wait for 45 days. Do let us know if you do not receive the
product within 45 days so that we can re-ship it to you. 

 Please check the below link to see all the tracking details regarding
this 8TH AUGUST Auto-ship order.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=UM622094964US
 [6]

 Please do check the tracking details regarding the new auto-ship
order which was placed on 11TH OF SEPTEMBER :

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=UM623039964US
 [7]

 Moreover, please be informed we are not able to cancel any of your
orders at this point of time however, when you receive the supplement
you can return the unopened bottles by following the below return
instructions.

 Specialty Fulfillment Center
 Attn: HFL Returns/Dr. Sam

#3
 [8] 17th Avenue South
 Nampa, ID 83651
 USA

 Please make sure the original package insert receipt is in the
returned package. I would also suggest inserting a note or a print out
of our email so we can make sure your refund happens faster. We
encourage you to purchase tracking and insurance for your shipment.
Once returned you can expect to receive your refund within 2-3
business days once we receive your package.

 Please reach out to us if there is anything else we can help you
with.

 Best Regards,
 Bryan | HFL Customer Care Team | 
www.4HFL.com
 [9]

	 This email is a service from HFL Support. 

	[Z3PQVZ-YD22]

-------------------------
Disclaimer: This email and files transmitted with it contain
confidential and privileged information and are intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If
you have received this email in error please -
 - do not read, disseminate, distribute, copy or take action in
reliance on this email and
 - delete it immediately and arrange for the deletion thereof on your
server, and
 - notify the administrator of the Department of International
Relations and Cooperation at [email-masked] immediately.

 Any unauthorised, use duplication or interception of this e-mail or
any files transmitted with it is expressly and strictly prohibited. No
representation, guarantee or undertaking (expressed or implied) is
made or given
 - As to the confidentiality or security of the e-mail system'
 Or
 - As to the accuracy of the information in this email and any files
transmitted with it is virus-free.
 No responsibility or liability is accepted for:
 - the proper, complete transmission of the information contained in
this email or any files transmitted with it or any delay in its
receipt; or rising from or as a result of the use of or reliance on
the content of this email or any files transmitted with it.
 Any views expressed in this email or any files transmitted with it
are not necessarily the views of the Department of International
Relations and Cooperation. Queries regarding this emails or any files
transmitted with it, should be directed to [email-masked].

 This disclaimer forms part of the content of this e-mail for purposes
of section 11 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act,
2002 (Act No. 25 of 2002)

Links:
------
[1] mailto:[email-masked]
[2] http://www.dirco.gov.za/
[3] https://health.zendesk.com/hc/requests/82305
[4] https://health.zendesk.com/hc/requests/82305
[5] http://health.zendesk.com/hc/requests/82305
[6]
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=UM622094964US
[7]
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=UM623039964US
[8] https://health.zendesk.com/tickets/3
[9] http://www.4HFL.com