Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the Venditio Group workspace for September 11th, 2019 at 7:22 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 13:52:37 +0000

Hi Pritish,

You have a new direct message from the Venditio Group workspace
(https://venditio.slack.com/x-p3362786352-726869731297-756053512948/).

---

@Abhishek
View in the archives:
https://venditio.slack.com/x-p3362786352-726869731297-756053512948/archives/DMQU3QWUU/p1568209561003200

Abhishek (7:16 PM, September 11th)

77423 Hello Rinaldo,
Thanks for contacting HFL Solutions.
We did modified you "Blood Pressure Optimizer Auto-Ship" order back in
May, we don't have option for 50 days so we changed your frequency to 60
days.
The next auto-ship order will be sent to you on 10/1/2019 and every 2
months thereafter.
Please reach out to us if there is anything else we can help you with.

Best Regards,

Albie | HFL Customer Care Team | www.4HFL.com

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMCRKMH8R-9595678a8f-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMCRKMH8R-9c1f399b10-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMCRKMH8R-06cad0c5bd-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMCRKMH8R-27c3b9561c-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMCRKMH8R-451a2b05e8-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMCRKMH8R-e6b59eecd3-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://venditio.slack.com/account