Subject: Re: No sound on Inbound calls
From: Kaeiara Blythe Delfino <[email-masked]>
To: Arjun Hurry <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>, Deeksha <[email-masked]>, Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2019 06:44:10 +0800

Right, earlier calls were fine though but after 6am Phil time had 3
consecutive calls where i couldn't  hear customer and AJ experienced the
same.

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
Virus-free.
www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Sat, Sep 7, 2019 at 6:35 AM Arjun Hurry <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi Ashish,
>
> Both Kae and I have been getting sound issues all shift - we cannot hear
> the customers on inbound calls. This is an issue for both HFL and LM. Some
> calls are fine, but on multiple calls tonight, neither of us has been able
> to hear the customers.
>
> We both rebooted our phones as well. Please check.
>
> Thank you,
> AJ
>