Subject: Fwd: Hi
From: HFL Support Team <[email-masked]>
To: manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2019 09:09:45 +0800

Handled under ZD 81191

Kae
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Mads Nielsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Aug 17, 2019 at 7:41 AM
Subject: Hi
To: <[email-masked]>

I have depression, and i really want this produkt, because it sounds so
great, but my parents say, that i should not just buy it without really
knowing what i put into my mouth.

And that it may not be a good idea, because it looks a lot like scam.

I just dont know, if i can trust this. It sounds like its fake and for me,
i just think it looks kind of unreal. How can't there be any side effects?
And how can it be that amazing and nothing bad?

Maybe i will consider buying it, if you tell more about, what it contains,
if you can use it, when your a teenager etc.