Subject: Fwd: ... 3 best and safest ways to increase your blood flow & improve circulation [heart health warning]
From: HFL Support Team <[email-masked]>
To: manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 12:37:34 +0800

Replied ZD 80240

Kae
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jul 22, 2019 at 6:47 AM
Subject: Re: ... 3 best and safest ways to increase your blood flow &
improve circulation [heart health warning]
To: <[email-masked]>

Hello Dr. Sam,

I just read your article about Blood Flow and had to read through most of
it in order to find out that some or most of the ingredients are organic. I
also checked the bottle (shown in your article) for any mention about the
word "Organic" but could not see anything about it.

Now my questions are why would the bottle (preferably the front portion)
not say so?

Are you planning on putting the O word on the bottle?

What percentage of the ingredients of Blood Flow are organic?

If so, when are you planning to mention the O word on the front portion of
the bottle?

If 80 to 90% of the ingredients are organic it should specify so on the
front of the bottle!

Further, how many of the ingredients are free of GMO?

Your response is greatly appreciated.

P.S.: Most of my food intake as well as vitamins and/or supplements are
organic and GMO free,            and the sales of your product could
greatly increase if the O and non GMO words were                  mentioned
on the label!

Sincerely,

Esther Schenk

... 3 best and safest ways to increase your blood flow & improve
circulation [heart health warning] On July 21, 2019 at 11:10 AM "- Dr. Sam
Robbins -" <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi ...most people, especially doctors... focus primarily on their lipids
and cholesterol levels
<http://www.drsamrobbins.com/?p=4725&utm_source=auto-responder-list4&utm_medium=email60&utm_campaign=blog4725&utm_term=herbs-increase-blood-flow>,
when concerned about preventing a heart attack or stroke. But improving
your blood flow and circulation
<http://www.drsamrobbins.com/?p=4725&utm_source=auto-responder-list4&utm_medium=email60&utm_campaign=blog4725&utm_term=herbs-increase-blood-flow>
is *JUST AS IMPORTANT*.

In fact, having healthy cholesterol levels and proper blood flow *work in
synergy together, at preventing a heart attack or stroke*.

So, forget about the statin or blood thinning drugs - you can easily do it
naturally
<http://www.drsamrobbins.com/?p=4725&utm_source=auto-responder-list4&utm_medium=email60&utm_campaign=blog4725&utm_term=herbs-increase-blood-flow>
and that's what I discuss in today's blog post:
www.DrSamRobbins.com/?p=4725
<http://www.drsamrobbins.com/?p=4725&utm_source=auto-responder-list4&utm_medium=email60&utm_campaign=blog4725&utm_term=herbs-increase-blood-flow>

I list the *3 best vitamins, amino acids and herbs*, for naturally
improving your blood flow and circulation. These are the exact supplements *my
dad takes now*, after he had his stroke last year and got off all the
medications his doctor had him on.

Please take a look now, while it's fresh on your mind:
http://DrSamRobbins.com/?p=4725
<http://www.drsamrobbins.com/?p=4725&utm_source=auto-responder-list4&utm_medium=email60&utm_campaign=blog4725&utm_term=herbs-increase-blood-flow>

Warmest Regards
Dr. Sam =)

 <https://www.facebook.com/DrSamRobbins> 
<https://twitter.com/drsamrobbins> 
<https://plus.google.com/114389702374012267804> 
<http://www.youtube.com/drsamrobbins> 
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/drsamrobbins> 
<http://www.drsamrobbins.com/?page_id=2435>
© DrSamRobbins.com  ||   412 S. Rainbow Blvd - Las Vegas, NV 89103 - US
You may stop <https://hflemails.com/a/a.php/u/5db83/0j2f6c> future emails
if you wish, but you'll miss important VIP Health Tips.