Subject: Re: question about "notes" and "fraud"
From: HFL Support Team <[email-masked]>
To: "- Dr. Sam Robbins -" <[email-masked]>
Cc: manager <[email-masked]>, "Deb ([email-masked])" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 11:40:38 +0800

Hi Dr. Sam,

Normally the fraud notes appears whenever the order was
declined/unprocessed. What we usually do is to call customer to verify
payment and reprocess order. As soon as its successfully reprocessed it
should good to go/send out the orders.

Regards,
Kae

On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 9:58 AM - Dr. Sam Robbins - <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> hi... in ShipStation, there are notes and sometimes we see "fraud" notes,
> as shown in the below video. Thus, it was originally fraud. BUT, if it goes
> through, does that mean it's been dealt with? and it's good to ship?
> https://www.screencast.com/t/4fagIz0J
> Thank you
>
>
>
>
>