Subject: HFL Refresher
From: Phaedrus Arif <[email-masked]>
To: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>, "Pritish Nandi[LSM]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2019 22:20:00 +0530

Hi Pritish

PFB the list of questions that you could ask from the team for a refresher.

1) If a customer asks to remove an auto-ship product from an order placed
today/yesterday, what do we need to do?
2) Please explain the HFL satisfaction guarantee.
3) What is the upper limit for the number of products on which we could
offer the STS price to a customer on a single auto-ship subscription?
4) If a customer doesn't receive the order on time under the priority
shipping for domestic orders, how do we do the refund of the difference
amount?
5) Can we offer a refund on an auto-ship order if it has been shipped for
more than twice?
6) What's the procedure to change the shipping address for future auto-ship
orders?
7) What's the procedure to change the shipping method for future auto-ship
orders?
8) Is it okay to take the credit card details over the chat or email from
the customer to place an order?
9) How long does a customer have, to exchange a product for another product
from the order date?
10) Do we escalate to Jessica to make changes on international orders?

Arif
Cheers to life :-)