Subject: Fwd: Hockey App
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 04:14:56 +0000

Hi Pritish,

Please test this ASAP today and let me know.

Regards,
Deeksha

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Paul Keary <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: 22 July 2019 at 09:28:26 GMT+5:30
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Deimos Rikys <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Hockey App

Hi Deeksha,

Another Hockey App invite has been sent to

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Can you let us know when this has been accepted and you successfully login?
It expires quickly, so if you could confirm today it would be much appreciated

Kind Regards
Paul

Paul Keary | Senior Project Manager
Les Mills International | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
tel | fax +64 9 366 9901 | www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
[http://signature.lesmills.com/Img.aspx?type=GRIT]<http://www.lesmills.com/getgrit>
[LesMills]<http://www.lesmills.com/>
[facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
[twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/lesmills>
[linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
[youtube]<http://www.youtube.com/lesmillsgroupfitness>
[instagram]<http://instagram.com/lesmillstribe>