Subject: Fwd: Prod Issue - BTM
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 05:26:23 +0000

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: 18 July 2019 at 10:19:38 GMT+5:30
To: lesmills <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: FW: Prod Issue - BTM

In case any support calls come through please let customers know that an update was applied which forced a re-download of Born To Move content. Thanks
Charlotte Jansen | Customer Service Manager
Les Mills International | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
tel | fax +64 9 366 9901 | www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
[http://signature.lesmills.com/Img.aspx?type=GRIT]<http://www.lesmills.com/getgrit>
[LesMills]<http://www.lesmills.com/>
[facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
[twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/lesmills>
[linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
[youtube]<http://www.youtube.com/lesmillsgroupfitness>
[instagram]<http://instagram.com/lesmillstribe>

From: Paul Keary
Sent: Thursday, 18 July 2019 4:31 PM
To: Tom Cotter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sam Aldred <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Natalie Buchan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Prod Issue - BTM

Hi there,

Apologies, this seems to be the week for production issues.

We were making a few category changes in Kaltura to accommodate Born To Move in their new structure.
This inadvertently forced a redownload for BTM customers of approximately 20 videos.

We have reverted the change back but unfortunately can’t stop the redownloads.  There have been no support calls through but we will prep the support team in case any of the gyms have questions.
It will only impact BTM customers so we don’t expect the issue to be very widespread.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me

Kind Regards
Paul

Paul Keary | Senior Project Manager
Les Mills International | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
tel | fax +64 9 366 9901 | www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
[http://signature.lesmills.com/Img.aspx?type=GRIT]<http://www.lesmills.com/getgrit>
[LesMills]<http://www.lesmills.com/>
[facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
[twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/lesmills>
[linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
[youtube]<http://www.youtube.com/lesmillsgroupfitness>
[instagram]<http://instagram.com/lesmillstribe>