Subject: Re: Screenshot 2019-07-08 at 9.36.27 AM
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: deeksha <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 01:11:00 -0700 (MST)

Done. 

Regards, 
Pritish 

From: "deeksha" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Pritish Nandi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, 10 July, 2019 09:47:40 
Subject: Fwd: Screenshot 2019-07-08 at 9.36.27 AM 

Please reply to her. Thanks 

Sent from my iPhone 

Begin forwarded message: 

From: Charlotte Jansen < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Date: 10 July 2019 at 01:33:09 CEST 
To: Pritish Nandi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: lesmills < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Screenshot 2019-07-08 at 9.36.27 AM 

BQ_BEGIN

Have you downloaded 1.11? We’ll sort out the Hockey App issue soon 

	

Charlotte Jansen | Customer Service Manager 
Les Mills International | [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 
tel | fax +64 9 366 9901 | [ http://www.lesmills.com/ | www.lesmills.com ] 

[ http://www.lesmills.com/getgrit ] 

[ http://www.lesmills.com/ ] 	

[ http://www.facebook.com/lesmills ] 	

[ http://www.twitter.com/lesmills ] 	

[ http://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international ] 	

[ http://www.youtube.com/lesmillsgroupfitness ] 	

[ http://instagram.com/lesmillstribe ] 

From: Pritish Nandi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, 8 July 2019 9:30 PM 
To: Charlotte Jansen < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: lesmills < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Re: Screenshot 2019-07-08 at 9.36.27 AM 

Hi Charlotte, 

We can log in however we have nothing to look at. It is giving us option to add the apps we would like to develop or test. It does not give option to search for Les Mills Inter nation Beta App. Attached is the screenshot. 

Is it possible to create an account and give us access to the same? If the access is already given then please let me know the username the access was given to. 

Regards, 

Pritish 

From: "Charlotte Jansen" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Pritish Nandi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "lesmills" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, 8 July, 2019 03:16:00 
Subject: FW: Screenshot 2019-07-08 at 9.36.27 AM 

Hi Pritish, 

Can you try App Centre as below please. 

Thanks 

Charlotte 

	

	

Charlotte Jansen | Customer Service Manager 
Les Mills International | [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 
tel | fax +64 9 366 9901 | [ http://www.lesmills.com/ | www.lesmills.com ] 

[ http://www.lesmills.com/getgrit ] 

[ http://www.lesmills.com/ ] 	

[ http://www.facebook.com/lesmills ] 	

[ http://www.twitter.com/lesmills ] 	

[ http://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international ] 	

[ http://www.youtube.com/lesmillsgroupfitness ] 	

[ http://instagram.com/lesmillstribe ] 

From: Graeme Olson 
Sent: Monday, 8 July 2019 9:39 AM 
To: Charlotte Jansen < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: FW: Screenshot 2019-07-08 at 9.36.27 AM 

Howdy, 

Re Hockey app. 

App centre log in is in the top right corner (see screenshot below) 

Do you know what they usually log on as ? 

	

	

Graeme Olson | Test Lead 
Les Mills International | [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
[email-masked] ] 
tel | fax +64 9 366 9901 | [ http://www.lesmills.com/ | www.lesmills.com ] 

[ http://www.lesmills.com/getgrit ] 

[ http://www.lesmills.com/ ] 	

[ http://www.facebook.com/lesmills ] 	

[ http://www.twitter.com/lesmills ] 	

[ http://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international ] 	

[ http://www.youtube.com/lesmillsgroupfitness ] 	

[ http://instagram.com/lesmillstribe ] 

From: virtual user3 < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, 8 July 2019 9:37 AM 
To: Graeme Olson < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Screenshot 2019-07-08 at 9.36.27 AM 

Sent from my iPad 

BQ_END