Subject: Fwd: Internet Explorer login issue
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 04:17:08 +0000

Hi all,

Please read this update below.

@ Pritish: please reply to all of Charlotte’s emails she has sent on lesmills address. Thanks

Regards,
Deeksha

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: 10 July 2019 at 00:35:37 CEST
To: lesmills <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Internet Explorer login issue

Hi Level 1,

I see that you’ve picked up a lot of issues with Scheduler login on Internet Explorer recently, please make sure users are on Chrome.  I’ve raised the issue with the developers for investigation, Chrome is our supported browser, so customers should not be using IE.

Can I please have a response on my emails.  I’ve sent quite a few important ones recently and haven’t received a reply.

Thanks

Charlotte
Charlotte Jansen | Customer Service Manager
Les Mills International | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
tel | fax +64 9 366 9901 | www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
[http://signature.lesmills.com/Img.aspx?type=GRIT]<http://www.lesmills.com/getgrit>
[LesMills]<http://www.lesmills.com/>
[facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
[twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/lesmills>
[linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
[youtube]<http://www.youtube.com/lesmillsgroupfitness>
[instagram]<http://instagram.com/lesmillstribe>